Every Friday, we'll post some quick tips and tricks to help Realtors, buyers and sellers have a great weekend and maybe a better real estate experience wherever they are.
Here's this Friday's list...Happy St. Patrick's Day all!
- 1. Optimizilla - Located at http://optimizilla.com/ is possibly one of the most helpful, easy to use tools our there for FSBO home sellers and Realtors. Stop trying to upload those 7MB home pics you just took from your billion megapixel camera. Shrink 'em for faster page loads (when viewed by buyers), sharing and less issues storing online and on your mobile/computer.
- 2. HireAHelper - Ever thought "Man, wish I had a couple folks to help me move?!" If so, head on over to https://www.hireahelper.com/ and book however many folks you need for as many hours as you want to help pack, move and unpack. Just did this for my parents' move and it was great.
- 3. Avast Mobile Security - Real estate pros, buyers and sellers - and all their juicy, valuable data - are a top target now for cybercriminals. Get Avast Mobile Security (I have Pro for my Android Pixel XL) and protect your phone, your WiFi connection and speed up your other apps at https://www.avast.com/mobile. I love the battery booster part of it. It's only $6.95 a year too.
- 4. Periscope Live Video - Let's say you want to get feedback on a house you're seeing from remote family and friends while you're walking thru it. Let 'em see it by live broadcasting your tour with the mobile app from https://www.periscope.tv/ Realtors, you should be using it too: http://blog.resaas.com/articles/2016/the-real-estate-blueprint-for-periscope
- 5. Pinterest Boards - The wife and I just bought a new home and during the whole home search we used a shared Pinterest board as we came across interesting listings we wanted to save for later viewing. Then you can install the Pinterest app and have access to them anywhere. It's easy, just click the little "Save" button on a listing or on a listing photo and then pick the board you want to save them to (e.g. "Too big but nice" or "Top Choices"). It's great for sharing with your Realtor too and much simpler and more, uh, modern than FlexMLS emails that look like they came out of the 1990s.
Have a good St. Pat's Friday and be careful out there - I hear the "Irish Flu" is an epidemic. :) If you catch it, not much you can do but, here's some practical advice.
Real estate agents....Is your website your top lead generator? Wanna know for sure instantly?
If it is, every penny you spend on lead generation is unnecessary.