Hinjewadi is a large IT hub in Pune. Until the construction of Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, the spot was a rural locale. But now the scenario has changed and the investors, IT professionals and other migrants are looking forward to the wonderful properties in this area. Situated close to the National Highway 4, Hinjewadi is strategically located. In addition to this, the Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority has also proposed a Metro rail line from Shivajinagar to Hinjewadi.
With the renowned IT offices nearby, this place is an appropriate option for the IT working couple as well. Localities and areas like Hinjewadi are promising areas to invest for investors. The ready possession flats in Hinjewadi are all set to provide a smart living to the buyers. The flats are planned with high-end technologies which provide a smart and easy living. From the past two years, survey and news shown that hunting for a perfect flat is not easy, but the developers are working hard keeping in mind the budget and the necessity of the buyers.
Why should you buy a home in Hinjewadi?
- The IT companies and the residential projects in Hinjewadi have changed the face of the destination.
- Pune's proximity to the financial capital, Mumbai, has made it a flourishing hub for IT companies and educational institution. According to a survey carried out by a renowned property portal, Pune is also one of the most preferred investment spots as, price appreciation is somehow dependent on IT expansion in Pune.
- The vicinity is currently split into two parts- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) and Village region.
- The proposed project of water supplies from Kasarsai Dam will enhance living in Hinjewadi.
- The existence of B-schools and health care units has led to the growth of social infrastructure of Hinjewadi.
Over 150 residential projects in Hinjewadi are under construction. Some of these like, The Crown Greens, a project by The Chatterjee Group Real Estate, are also offering ready possession homes in this location. So, for the investors, it is a sizeable opportunity to invest in Hinjewadi. These real estate projects are just a glimpse of upcoming development to happen in Hinjewadi and surrounding areas. Although the percentage of investors in the property market of Pune is less than Mumbai or Delhi, but nevertheless Pune is developing from each and every aspect. For example, with proposed Pune International Airport plan, the suburban areas will witness some favourable changes. So, there are high chances of property rate appreciations in the next three to four years.
For more information, visit our website: http://www.thecrowngreens.com/