What do you do when you notice a gap between where you are and where you want to be?
If you're like most people, you probably dwell on what isn't happening. You might start saying things to yourself, like:
- My bank account is so low, I'll never be able to save for retirement
- People just don't want to do real estate right now, there just aren't enough clients
- I'm just not good enough to make it in today's market
Have you ever had those thoughts?
If so you are making the mistake of Negative Intentions. In other words, our thoughts create our reality, so if you tell yourself it's not possible, then it's not possible.
Or as Henry Ford once said, "Whether you believe you can or you can't, either way you're right."
Dwelling on what you don't have sends negative scarcity energy out to the universe. Since we get what we focus on, you get to have more scarcity.
For example, studies have shown that the energy of worry and anxiety are lower vibrations and therefore less attractive to what you desire; your Ideal Clients.
An easy way to turn your Scarcity Mindset into a Prosperity mindset is to stop beating up on yourself and start to notice that we live in an abundant universe. Where there could have been a few stars, there are billions, where there could have been one tree; there are also billions, etc.
In other words, start to notice what is, rather than what is not, and send out feelings that attract, such as love, joy and appreciation.
For example, when it comes to prospecting, instead of beating yourself up and telling yourself that you'll never learn to prospect; try these thoughts instead:
- Prospecting is nothing more than a set of skills
- I can easily attract to me the teachers, mentors, coaches and books I need to learn these skills
- Start to visualize yourself successfully prospecting and attracting your Ideal Clients
The one caveat I would like to offer is that if you are carrying hidden beliefs about yourself or about prospecting, you may need some mindset coaching to help you clear these beliefs and install Empowered Beliefs.
For example, a good teacher, mentor or mindset coach can easily help you transform beliefs, such as
- A belief like " I'm not smart enough" becomes, "I am more than smart enough"
- A belief like "I don't deserve to have it all" becomes, "I more than deserve to have it all"
- A belief like, "If I call people I am bothering them" becomes, "I have a valuable service to offer and people are happy to hear from me."
As you start to fill your conscious and subconscious with Empowered beliefs, you manifest the results you desire, and then some. Remember "Your thoughts create your reality, so make them positive."
|Dr. Maya Bailey, Multiple 6 Figure Income Business Coach for Real Estate Professionals, integrates her 20 years of experience as a psychologist with 15 years of expertise in marketing. Her powerful transformational work creates a Success Formula for Real Estate Professionals ready to create a Multiple 6 Figure Income. To get your free report: "7 Simple Strategies to More Clients in 90 Days" and to apply for an Initial Complimentary Consultation, go to: http://www.90daystomoreclients.com|