BONITA SPRINGS, FL (March 17, 2017) – A single-story waterfront home has just listed in Bonita Springs for $2.495 million. The property offers panoramic bay views on a half-acre lot. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s The Grant Group of the company’s Naples 5th Avenue office has the listing at 26947 McLaughlin Boulevard.
Additional property details include:
- Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, one partial bathroom and a den
- 3,618-square-feet of living space
- Private boat dock with dual lifts
- Screened bay front entertainment deck with pool, spa, summer kitchen and lounging spaces, accessible from the floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
- Custom kitchen with granite counters, island, breakfast bar and multiple prep surfaces
- Master ensuite with walk-out, bay views, soaking tub and dual vanities
- Hurricane impact doors and windows
- Marble flooring throughout
- Circular driveway with carport
“Finding a single-story home right on the waterfront is a rare treasure. Eliminating the need to climb stairs is a huge draw for many luxury buyers,” said Craig Palmer, lead listing agent and team member of The Grant Group.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.