"Content is King."
It was Bill Gates that spoke those prophetic words back in 1996, and perhaps not even he could imagine what he was onto. Today, content isn't just King. It's the Master of the Universe, capable of beating down rivals by:
- - Keeping you top of mind with clients
- - Holding their interest
- - Turning them into repeat clients and referral bases
Searchable, quality content is also one of the most potent tools for attracting search engine traffic to your website. The problem is it's time-consuming to produce and expensive to hire someone else to do so.
Which is exactly why you need My Realty Times.
My Realty Times is your content-generating powerhouse, offering you a library of 20,000+ relevant SEO-driven articles, market reports, how-to's, industry news items, and agent features that is constantly updated with new content, and it's available to you TOTALLY FREE.
Want to start driving traffic to your site now? Sign up here! Here's how it works:
- - You create your FREE ACCOUNT on Realty Times
- - You receive free access to thousands of articles in our library that are personalized with your contact information and your picture or logo
- - New content is created and emailed to you daily
- - You share, email, and post as many articles as you like
- - When readers click on the article, it links directly back to your My Realty Times page
- - The more you share, the more links back to your site, driving traffic that makes search engines take notice
- - Want to publish you own articles? You can do that on the main Realty Times site, and drive more traffic back to your My Realty Times page
- - We provide you with stats on your written articles and traffic to your page
EXCITING NEW FEATURE: Increase traffic to your site even further by adding preferred vendors in your control panel. They'll receive your daily articles, and when they share and post them, even more visitors will link back to you. In addition to getting free content, your vendors will be prominently linked on your My Realty Times page.
Want to start adding vendors now? Sign up here!