Question – In the transfer of personal property under $500, the following written instrument must be employed:

Written by Posted On Thursday, 21 November 2019 05:00

(A) Bill of Sale
(B) Chattel real
(C) Deed
(D) None of the above


Answer:  (D)  A bill of sale is required only when the value of the personal property conveyed is $500 or more.

Read 3425 times Last modified on Friday, 15 November 2019 12:32
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Realty Times

From buying and selling advice for consumers to money-making tips for Agents, our content, updated daily, has made Realty Times® a must-read, and see, for anyone involved in Real Estate.