Print this page

Question - If an owner refused to pay a broker his earned commission, the broker may seek relief by:

Written by Posted On Friday, 17 May 2019 05:00

(A) Filing a mechanic's lien
(B) Making a complaint to the Real Estate Commission
(C) Filing suit in civil court
(D) Filing unlawful detainer against the buyer

Answer:  (C) Matters pertaining to commission are settled in court. The Commissioner does not resolve disputes over commissions.

Read 3114 times Last modified on Friday, 17 May 2019 06:04
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Latest from admin